THE SOURCE OF TORAH & TALMUD
for Heathens & Harlots
(Talmudic terms for men and women who are not Jews)
Judaism defines Torah as literally, the "Teaching;" the "Constitution" of Judaism and the Jewish People allegedly given to them by god ― the Invisible Man in the Sky at Mount Sinai. Judaism claims the Torah consists of two parts: the Written Torah and the Oral Torah.
The Written is the first five books in the Old Testament (Hebrew bible) ― also called the books of Moses. Jews claim these books constitute some sort of basic covenantal agreement between god ― the Invisible Man in the Sky and the Jewish People. From these five books Jews have derived a list of 613 commandments which apply to them; 248 "positive" and 365 "negative."
The Oral was also supposedly given by god ― the Invisible Man in the Sky at Mt. Sinai during the forty days and forty nights that Moses was at the top of the mountain. Jews claim this Oral information was to be given from parents to children or from teachers to students forever. But 1,700+ years later this "Oral" information was supposedly written in two separate works, each known as the Talmud. The excuse given for not maintaining this information Orally as originally instructed was because of some nebulous "difficulties" in Jewish History which threatened to cause its forgetting. Go figure; couldn't at least parent still teach children? YES! (Regarding the 2nd Talmud's components, Rabbi Yehudah HaNasi compiled the Mishnah; Ravina and Rav Ashi compiled the Gemara.1)
As previously shown 2, the Oral Torah of Judaism could not have been transmitted to Moses and then from parents to children or from teachers to student for several reasons:
1. Over 1,812 years passed between the Hebrew bible's Moses Sinai story and todays standard Oral Torah ― Talmud Babli - first produced in Babylonia c500 CE.
2. It is impossible for any human being to accurately remember and pass the Talmud (see picture on left) from mouth to mouth for one year, one century, let alone over 18 centuries.
3. If Talmud Babli is THE Oral Torah Moses received, then the Talmud Yerushalmi produced in the land of Israel 100 years earlier, c400 CE, could not have been THE Oral Torah. Or is it the other way around, the first is THE Talmud and the second is not?
4. The Talmud contains stories, discussion between people and about characters more than 1,000 years after Moses was supposedly at Mt Sinai. Did god ― the Invisible Man in the Sky feel it necessary to give Moses arguments between men centuries in the future to pass down for over 1,800 years? Examples according to Judaism, heathen means Gentiles (non-Jews) ― from the Babylonian Talmud: Tractate Sanhedrin, Folio 57a are [emphasis added]:
Rabbi Joseph said, The scholars23 stated: A heathen is executed for the violation of three precepts Mnemonic G Sh Rviz., adultery, bloodshed, and blasphemy.
Footnote 23: The term be Rab does not necessarily mean the school presided over by Rab, though it may have that meaning occasionally. In one sense, it connotes the school founded by him, but lasting many generations after his lifetime. In another, it denotes schools in general. In this very instance, the views attributed to be Rab conflict with the teaching of Rab, Rab Judah, and all his disciples (Weiss. Dor II, p. 206.)
But R. Shesheth said thus: The scholars stated, A heathen is executed for the violation of four precepts [including idolatry]. But is a heathen executed for idolatry? Surely it has been taught: With respect to idolatry, such acts for which a Jewish court decrees sentence of death. 3
From this Talmud tripe, dribble against non-Jews, any reasonable person should logically see that:
- No god ― Invisible Man in the Sky would give two different answers to a human being and expect it to be memorized and passed down by mouth for 1,800+ years.
- No god ― Invisible Man in the Sky would give future rambling and contradictory discussions between various people to be memorized and passed down by mouth for 1,800+ years,
- No god ― Invisible Man in the Sky would give footnotes necessary to understand future discussions between various people to be memorized and passed down by mouth for 1,800+ years.
The Talmud (Oral Torah) is simply OPINIONS of men.
BUT, if you are still not convinced, here is more garbage from the so-called "holy" Talmud ― oral Torah from god's lips to Moses, passed right on down to you (see below):
Babylonian Talmud: Tractate Sanhedrin, Folio 69a
R. Jeremiah of Difti said: We also learnt the following: A maiden aged three years and a day may be acquired in marriage by coition, and if her deceased husband's brother cohabited with her, she becomes his.
It has been taught: And If any man lieth carnally with a woman that is a bondmaid 'A man': from this I know the law only with respect to a man: whence do I know it of one aged nine years and a day who is capable of intercourse? [CR Note: This was also originally three years, but later changed to nine. Did the Hebrew god change his mind?]
For the School of Ishmael taught: If a man have a son: implying, a son but not a father. Now, how is this possible? Shall we say that he impregnated [his wife] after producing two hairs, and begot before the hair was fully grown ... Hence he must have caused conception before producing two hairs, and begot the child before the hair was fully grown; [and in that case he is excluded from the operation of the law] thus proving that a minor can beget children! No. In truth, this refers to one who impregnated [his wife] after the appearance of two hairs, and begot [the child] after his hair was fully grown.
There are more which have been censored in later editions of the Talmud:
Sanhedrin 55b (Full page view) promulgates:
"A maiden aged three years and one day may be acquired in marriage by coition, and if her deceased husband's brother cohabits with her, she becomes his" (emphasis added)."
Do you want more examples of the idiocy of the man-made Talmud designed to control and manipulate populations, enslave people and dominate women? Hey guys, do you want to know how to hold your willy/dick/cock when you take a whizz, piss/leak? The 'holy' Talmud has instructions (see Babylonian Talmud: Tractate Niddah, Folio 13a).
MISHNAH. every hand that makes frequent examination is in the case of women praiseworthy,1 but in the case of men it ought to be cut off.
GEMARA. But has it not been taught: R. Eliezer said, 'Whoever holds his membrum [cock, dick, willy] when he makes water is as though he had brought a flood on the world'?
There are many more of these twisted psychotic details. Is all this from a Space God ― the Invisible Man in the Sky ― called hashem, adonai, el, elohim, shaddai, yhwh, yah, and on and on?
NO! NO! NO! Any person with half a brain know this is just bull shit ― fictitious trash a virus foisted upon humankind.
All of the information cited above is quoted directly from Judaism's 'holy' scriptures; read it for yourselves. It is sick, perverted and insidious. All followers, religiholics, of Abrahamic Derivative Religions (ADR) suffer from a shared psychotic delusional disorder. Don't be among that number.
"You believe in a book that has talking animals, wizards, witches, demons, sticks turning into snakes, food falling from the sky, people walking on water, and all sorts of magical, absurd and primitive stories, and you say that we are the ones that need help?" ―Dan Barker (1949-), Ex-Christian Minister of 19 years
"I do not believe in God because I do not believe in Mother Goose." Clarence Darrow (1857-1938)
- Judaism 101, by the Orthodox Union ; Mishna ― the first part of the Talmud; a collection of early oral interpretations of the scriptures that was compiled about CE 200. Gemara the second part of the Talmud consisting primarily of commentary on the Mishna.
- Timelines of Events in Jewish History, J D Stone
- Babylonian Talmud: Tractate Sanhedrin